Restored and Converted 1969 B-Body Mopar Factory Radio
Fits any 1968 – 1969 Dodge Charger/Coronet, as well as Plymouth Belvedere / Satellite / Roadrunner / GTX
Original factory radio
Fully disassembled, gutted and cleaned
Tuning section and switches rebuilt
Upgraded with American-Made Aurora Designs electronics
Fully-loaded with every available option, including:
- Fully certified, modern FM radio using the original factory controls for a stealthy look.
- Extra outputs to support a powered subwoofer, or an external amplifier, with one power wire pre-configured for remote amp power-on.
- Courtesy module to keep the radio for up to 15 minutes with the ignition off, or until a door is opened.
- Hands-free operation and Bluetooth for calling, with up to two microphones (one internal, and one optional external). An optional panel-mount push button is included for call answer and radio station seek.
- USB flash-drive reader for direct MP3 playback.